The Sky’s the Limit at Sky Zone

Vince Ferrante, Staff Writer

Sky Zone is a unique place for students to let off some energy and have fun. It is located on 750 Alpha Drive in Highland Heights and boasts a trampoline park, where you can play various games or simply jump around. Some of these games include Sky Slam, Ultimate Dodgeball, and Foam Zone.

There are few tips and requirements for going to Sky Zone. First, all guests must wear their Sky Zone socks. These socks have a special grip on the bottom to keep you from slipping on the trampoline and they are available for purchase for two dollars at all Sky Zone locations. Sky Zone employees also suggest that guests wear comfortable clothing like sweatpants, wind pants, or shorts so that they feel uncomfortable while jumping. Also, parents are required to help children fill out a waiver for safety.

Sky Zone may seem like just another way to get injured, but there are specific instructions that they require guests to follow to ensure their safety. Some of those rules include not attempting tricks that guests cannot handle, always wearing Sky Zone socks, and limiting one person per trampoline square. It is also advised not to eat or drink too much in between jumping and resting, or guests may risk getting a bad stomach cramp.

People from Mayfield Middle School agree that Sky Zone is a lot of fun. Many students said that they would go back because they love the dodge ball game and enjoyed all of the other activities there. One complaint was voiced by 8th grader Alexis Thomas, who said that “it’s pricey, but it is worth it.” She has a point. Prices for regular jumping time are $12.00 for 30 minutes, $16.00 for 60 minutes , $20.00 for 90 minutes, and $24.00 for 120 minutes. On weekends, the price increases by $1.00. However, the fun that students had as a result of jumping made it worth the extra bucks.

Sky Zone is also a great place to host a birthday party or a glow stick party. Packages include reserved trampoline space, cake and pizza, and unlimited fountain drinks. It is a great option for people who want to host an event that everyone will remember.

Sky Zone is open from 9am to 8pm and their phone number is 844-253-5867.